Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Psalm 116:12-19

Psalm 116:12-19
Every day should be "thanksgiving day"! How can I repay the Lord for all His goodness to me? Of course, I can't! But I can be obedient to what He expects as an act of devotion and thanksgiving. One of the things we should be thankful for daily is our salvation! vv. 12-13

"Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints." v. 15 This reminds us that each of His children is precious to Him! "Precious" in this instance actually means "to carefully watch over." Facing death is one of the hardest trials we are called on to face whether it is the death of a loved one or the prospect of dying ourselves. God knows this, and He promises to be near to us and to carefully watch over us at this difficult time. Thank you, Lord!

For our meditation:  "I will sacrifice a thank offering to you and call on the name of the Lord." Psalm 116:17

No comments:

Post a Comment