As we have seen, King Saul went to any and all lengths to destroy David. In this psalm, David doea the following:
- He prays. He even complains a little reminding God of what He already knows!
- He trusts God. "You are my strength; I wait for you to rescue me, for you O God, are my fortress. In his unfailing love, my God will stand with me. He will let me look down in triumph on all my enemies." vv. 9-10
- He sings! "But as for me, I will sing about your power. Each morning I will sing with joy about your unfailing love. For you have been my refuge, a place of safety when I am in distress. O my Strength, to you I sing praises, for you, O God, are my refuge, the God who shows me unfailing love." vv.16-17
No comments:
Post a Comment