Rejoicing in heaven! These are beautiful words of praise to God! "Hallelujah" means "praise the Lord." What are the reasons for this rejoicing?
- God has judged his enemies.
- God reigns over heaven and earth.
- The bride (the church) is ready.
- Salvation and glory and power belong to Him.
- True and just are his judgments.
- He avenges the blood of His servants, and He judges His enemies.
- He is one His throne. He reigns and He is in control!
For our meditation: "Hallelujah! For our Lord God Almighty reigns. Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory!" Revelation 19: 6-7
Psalm 59
This is another prayer for deliverance when David was hounded by his enemies. Today, I am going to focus on David's assurances that God is with us. He knows all about it, and we can trust Him.
"O my Strength, I watch for you; you O God, are my fortress, my loving God." v. 9
"But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble. O my Strength, I sing praise to you; you, O God, are my fortress, my loving God." vv. 16-17
No comments:
Post a Comment