Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Psalm 108; Luke 22:7-28

Psalm 108
Here we see another "thank you, Lord" in v. 3! David says, "I will sing; I will praise You; I will thank You"! God's unfailing love is higher than the heavens, and it reaches to the clouds. "Be exalted, O God, above the highest heavens. May your glory shine over all the earth."

Here is this message set to beautiful music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QRXCYHh9hg


Luke 22:7-28
This is the story of Jesus and the disciples celebrating the Passover in the upper room. This is often called the last supper. Jesus clearly tells His disciples that He must sacrifice His body and shed His blood for our sins. Notice that Satan has not admitted defeat yet, and he is there even during this special intimate supper. We know he has already influenced Judas, v. 21, and we will see that he will also tempt Peter and the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment